Famous Superhero Morphle Gets on TV - Kids (and baby) cartoon With Fire Trucks Robots and Race cars

Famous Superhero Morphle Gets on TV - Kids (and baby) cartoon With Fire Trucks Robots and Race cars

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love; like Dinosaurs, cars, race car fire trucks and cute animals. In this episode Morphle gets to be a super hero

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with any baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Morphle on PRY news' Episode by: Mark Bastiaan

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Peppa Pig English Episodes - Baby Peppa Pig and Baby Suzy Sheep! - #082. My Magic Dump Truck -- Dump Truck Video For Kids with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Red Race Car Morphle Trough Time! Dinosaurs, A Princess, Knights and Dragons!. Learn ABC's with Morphle - Alphabet letters education for kids. The Pirates want Morphle's gift! Cartoons for kids. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. My MAgic Super Tractor! Morphle finds the missing sheep. Animation for kids. My Magic Super Hero Suit Morphle - Funny Superheroes kid videos (+ car truck and dinosaur cartoons). Morphle Dinosaurs for kids! Super hero Morphle. Morphle dropped his Icecream! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (T-Rex, Turtle, Spinosarus). Morphle Gives Out Awards! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation. Cement Mixer Morphle Builds Houses! Construction videos for kids. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. πŸ”΄ WATCH NOW! TOM & JERRY FUNNIEST MOMENTS | WB KIDS. The Pirates steal Aqually! Morphle Super hero Magic Pet toy animations for kids!. Merry Christmas Songs For Kids With Animation - My Magic Pet Morphle. Happy New Year Cartoon For Kids - With Morphle. My Pet Flying Lion! (+1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle episodes with lions, monsters and animals). Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. My Magic Super Shark Morphle!. Is That Morphle?! Princess And Dragon Adventures for kids With Mila and Morphle!. Morphle Beach adventures - Summer Cartoons for Kids with Shark and Construction vehicles. Magic Christmas Dinner With Morphle - Merry Christmas for Kids. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. Mila Gets Morphing Power! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Tiger Adventures with Morphle ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Kids Animal Videos Compilation). Race Cars, Police Cars, Dinosaurs, trucks + firetrucks superheroes(Morphle's Crazy Dream Kids Video). My Red Police Car in: The Bandits are not Bandits Anymore? - Morphle the superhero videos for Kids!. Talking Tom Shorts Mega-Pack (Binge Compilation). Morphle's Magic Portals - Magic Adventures with Friends (Fantasy Race cars and dinosaurs for Kids!. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch).

Comments